Our goal is to provide objective and thoughtful retirement plan solutions to you and your participants. We document and fully disclose our fees, and provide investment analysis and plan reviews. Reviews will benchmark investment performance against peer groups and assess overall plan performance.
We Put Your Interests First
As an investment advisor, we have a responsibility to manage your investments to serve your best interests, and yours alone. Several of our advisors hold the Accredited Investment Fiduciary® (AIF®) designation, which represents a thorough knowledge of and ability to apply fiduciary practices. Our partners have adopted a strict code of ethics, and are committed to continuing education on investment fiduciary standards of care.
PLAN SUCCESS FACTORS
Retirement Plan Value Proposition
RETIREMENT PLAN SERVICE PHILOSOPHY
- We believe that only investments with a history of consistent, long-term performance belong in your retirement plan.
- We believe that well-educated participants are more likely to save at a higher rate and invest for the long term.
- We believe our people should spend more time servicing your plan than you do.
- We believe that fees should be transparent, and reasonable as benchmarked against peer groups.
- We believe our job is to increase participation so your plan improves testing, and the HCE group is given the opportunity to maximize contributions.
PLAN SPONSOR SUPPORT
- We partner with you to evaluate the costs of multiple providers to make sure your employees obtain the best deal possible.
- We partner with you to create a diversified menu of investment options to coordinate with your IPS.
- We partner with you to review your investments quarterly.
- We partner with your 401(k) or Defined Benefit Pension Plan committee to better understand the responsibilities of a plan fiduciary.
COMMITMENT TO PARTICIPANT EDUCATION
- We believe that we can educate your employees better than the vendors.
- We believe every employee is important, and deserves our best.
- We believe in tailoring education to your unique needs and company demographics.
- We believe in making one-on-one education available to our clients.
- We believe in providing rollover support and continuity to the relationship with your employees.
RETIREMENT EDUCATION SERVICES
Retirement Planning-Enriching the lives of those we touch by helping your employees pursue their retirement goals
- Coordination of 401k communications campaign
- 401k Group Meetings (new participants)
- Ongoing investment education (existing participants)
- Bilingual enrollment support
- Individual/in-person Web-based review (one on one)
- Aid terminated employees with their distribution options
OUR ULTIMATE GOAL IS TO EXCEED OUR CLIENTS’ EXPECTATIONS, ONE TEAM MEMBER, ONE RETIREMENT DREAM AT A TIME…